Our Ethical Summer Festival Checklist
Yippee, festival season is upon us again!!
A time of amazing music, crazy dancing, cosy camping, bursts of sunshine and (sadly) wellies. We think the packing of a gorgeous all weather capsule wardrobe is an art form that we've finally perfected!
So, here's our festival must have check list for you.
1. A pretty fair trade Nomads summer dress (top tip - roll it rather than fold it and it won't look so creased). This one is our ultimate favourite festival dress.
2. A pair of ethical wellies .
5. Biodegrable refuse bags. Great if the ground is wet, as an impromptu lightweight anorak, and for packing up your recycling when you leave.
6. Some natural lavender deodorant from The Little Cornish Soap Company
7. A great necklace that goes with every outfit.
8. Some Pukka Herbs detox tea bags for the morning after.
All that leaves is for you to pack your sense of adventure! Have an amazing time everyone. x