Seven spring bank holiday activities
A three-day weekend and summer approaching – hello to you, May!
- Take a walk in the park, woodlands, on the beach, or through the city streets. Take a flask of fresh coffee, or stop at a little cafe
- Pick flowers from the garden or responsibly forage for wildflowers to make posies for friends and your own windowsils
- Listen to your favourite ever record – the one that you used to listen to over and over
- Now is a prime time to plant up window-boxes. Choose a mixture of plants – cascading and compact, upright plants for a pretty wild garden look, or for chic, go for a box filled completely with the same plant
- Put up an eco bird feeder in the garden or porch, and watch new little winged friends delight in your dinner leftovers
- It’s time to sow peas, beans, carrots and lettuce in the vegetable patch
- Try something new; whether it’s a craft, magazine, recipe or book
We have free P&P this weekend, just use the code FP153. The shirt pictured is the Ivory Tunic Blouse, £50.