Festival Fashion Tips
10 festival fashion & quick fix beauty tips
The summer is heating up nicely, perfect for festival season! Here’s our essential festival list to make your packing easy and tips to keep you looking fresh.
1. A boho maxi dress. Tie dye is perfect festival wear. Plus jersey makes it easy to roll up and pop in your bag without creases!
2. This Bali bird tunic gives you two outfits in one. Wear as a longer length top or as a summer dress when the sun comes out.
4. A baggy shirt is a great multi tasker. Cover up for when the suns out, layered on cooler evenings and even works as a nightshirt!
5. Festival trousers need to be baggy whilst flattering, comfy yet stylish and hide the mud. These plain harems tick all those boxes.
6. A boho blouse will give you a fresh look just when you need it. This stand out purple and red print shouts festival fever with silver sequins, beads and tassels
7. Cut off denim shorts are a must have festival look. So find your oldest pair of jeans, grab a pair of scissors and give upcycling a go!
8. Head gear is often forgotten until the sun comes out. Plan ahead with this super stylish Panama hat from fair trade stockist Pachacuti. Carrying around is easy as it’s completely rollable.
9. A lightweight cotton scarf will serve you well. Get creative and wear tied up as a headscarf for a relaxed festival feel.
10. Last but not least here’s a couple of quick fix beauty tips. Faith in Natures 3 in 1 wipes are made from natural oils and will leave you cleansed, toned and moisturised. Plus don’t leave home without this grapefruit and lime No Drought dry shampoo from Lush which sorts out those tassels in a matter of seconds.
Now most importantly get out there and enjoy the festival vibe. Summer is here!